Green olives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try Aldi they have a good selection of olives as does Trader Joes (owned by Aldi)

I am cool with all olives, and my house goes through olive oil like greasy iItalians.

Kalamata > green > black

But you haven't tried olives until you have an olive fresh from the tree...

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After trying garlic and bleu cheese stuffed olives I'd eat pimento's stuffed with green olives. If you can find a deli that sell marinated Italian green olives try those, best I ever had.

cmc tom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why is it so hard to find green olives without those nasty little pimento in them? C'mon, why do those slimy little things have to always be included?
I love green olives.
As a 5yr old would suck the pimento out and then spit the olive in the trash. Mom would shake her head and tell me " grandma sees that and it's a whoop'n for sure". 64yrs later, still smile with that memory.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
High fat content. Avocado is the highest
it's the "good fat" though!!

If you like black olives on pizza, Papa Angelo's in Bethany is your place as they'll put a friggin can of 'em on your pie.
I'm not a fan, it ruined the whole pizza for me..... so, no olives for me please.

rustyaa55

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't get olives. But in 2004 was in grocery store in ROMANIA. My friend was proud to point out the selection of shampoos they offered her. It was about 1/2 dozen. That's how it was throughout the store. Until we got to produce. There were multiple kiosks selling only olives. Might be nice to visit your Romanian girlfriend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom