Grenade Fishing Gone Wrong

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sadly that is no grenande fishing, that was from the filming of Expendables 2. The guy in front died from this stunt. It is all over the net, his family just filed a wrongful death lawsuit.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you guys seen the original posts on this story? There are media outlets all over the internet reporting this inaccurately as a fishing accident. If the post had said stuntman dies in tragic accident I can assure you the comments would read differently. As is it was put forth it appears to be two idiots doing something very stupid & stupid people get mocked often around here. To hear that it was actually a stunt that went wrong is indeed a tragedy & I think whoever thought it was acceptable to upload video of someone's death is a terrible person. But don't come after people on the boards for being heartless when they didn't even realize what they were watching.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agree with 9guy. Also, seems like someone's head should roll for this. If this was a stunt for the film then why in the hell is a person, actor, holding something so lethal/deadly in his hand and executing the stunt in this fashion? Seems awfully risky to me. Or was it two jackholes screwing around on the set during off hours?

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
benjamin-benjamin said:
got to love people on this forum laughing and making fun of someone dying.. very classy..

I think if the title read stunt man dies in grenade accident then the comments would have been different. I don't think anyone here knew the guy died. Gotta love people trying to make themselves look better than others. Stay classy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom