Groupon sold out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody see the groupon has sold out? They have announced the will no longer offer anything gun related. So no more deals on some range time. Told my wife about it and she said she would not longer use them.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mu wife pointed it out to me earlier, didn't make any difference to us as we haven't taken advantage of any of the offers.. I guess I'll delete the app from the IPAD...

wrmays

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I opened a support ticket to close my account based on their stand on 2nd Amendment rights. Here is the response they provided.

I apologize for the delay in responding! We're currently experiencing an unusually high volume of requests, but we are working hard to get back to everyone as soon as we can.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us.

We understand that this is a sensitive topic, and that some of our customers may not agree with our choice to pause the promotion of firearm-related deals. Groupon has always aimed to offer a diverse range of products and services to meet the various tastes and interests of our subscribers. However, at this time, enough customers and merchants have voiced their opinions that we believe a hiatus is warranted.

Please note that we have never sold guns, and this hiatus only applies to firearm-related deals including shooting ranges, clay pigeon shooting, and concealed weapons training classes. We have not made a final determination regarding this category -- we are simply taking a break and may reevaluate in the future.

Per your request, I've unsubscribed this email address. You will stop receiving Groupon promotional emails within 48 hours. I can also close your account, but I want to be sure you're aware that once it is closed, you will no longer be able to access previously purchased vouchers on Groupon.com, and any existing Groupon Bucks will be voided. Please let me know if you would like to proceed.

We genuinely appreciate your opinion and the feedback you've given us. I'll be sure to share your comments with the appropriate people.

Regards,

Johnny C
Groupon Customer Support

Latest posts

Top Bottom