My daughter decided to make jewelry stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, just for my two cents worth, I doubt I met her at the Claremore event where we went to the Davis museum and had lunch, but I still brag on you and your "ladies" quite a bit.

If no one has mentioned it yet, tell your daughter that she is definitely an ARTIST!!!!

I do too! Also, my wife was quite impressed with them (I can't explain what a feat that is).

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Truly outstanding work. Now show some pics of your wife...

...and her leather work.

I believe this is some of her work. Jerod made the knife.

IMG_1884.JPG

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NICE!

Now, most importantly, she has to create a stamp and trademark it, stamping ALL of her pieces.

How many times on the Antiques Roadshow have you seen the experts say, "Unfortunately, they didn't sign all their pieces, especially in their early years, so we really cannot determine if this is one of theirs"?
This is exactly what my aunts didn't do very often. There are literally thousands of pieces out there with no form of signature.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you did. I think I had all three daughters with me that day but no wife. This is the oldest one.

Then I stand corrected. My age and my memory has fooled me into thinking that there were only two of them there. I'm still greatly impressed with your whole family, perhaps largely because of how the two of you are raising your daughters.

(You may question yourself once in a while, but I'd say kudos to you and the wife.)

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I made a few sets of spurs a couple years ago. I bought a fancy engraving machine and all the necessary stuff to do silver mountings but never attempted the silver work. She will probably use the $3k worth of engraving tools more than me. Lol. Heck I’m waiting for her to get dialed in and then I’ll build the spurs and let her handle the silver work. Ya see………..it was alllllll part of the plan. (Say that in Don Knotts voice)
Speaking as someone who was doing a bit of that sort of thing about 50 years ago, your daughter is doing some **** fine work! :) I dabbled for about another 25 years... never got as good as she is already. Tell her to keep at it. Might branch out and do some knife hilts, too. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom