Grumpy's last stop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't condone it, but I totally understand because I've been there. I had a few moments like that in the 15 years I worked the street. Not proud of 'em...but learn from them and move on.

That's a cop that's just f'in had enough of people's bulls**t right there.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
1698022023377.png

No see ee no workee.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I assisted a Kansas Trooper one afternoon with a carload of Orientals. He was having a hard time explaining to the driver his license was suspended. After several minutes had passed, he finally took the driver aside, threw the license down onto the asphalt and stomped on it, grinding it into the pavement. All this while screaming "NO GOOD! and waving his arms like a baseball umpire calling a runner safe and fake spitting on the now aggrieved document.

The driver finally got the message.

The next week he was telling me this story. He had again stopped another carload but this time he walked up to the driver and said, "I'm guessing you don't speak any f#$%ing English either." He said he knew he had really stepped in it when the driver just sat and looked at him with no expression. He said the guy finally said, "As a matter of fact, I teach it."

Last edited:

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I assisted a Kansas Trooper one afternoon with a carload of Orientals. He was having a hard time explaining to the driver his license was suspended. After several minutes had passed, he finally took the driver aside, threw the license down onto the asphalt and stomped on it, grinding it into the pavement. All this while screaming "NO GOOD! and waving his arms like a baseball umpire calling a runner safe and fake spitting on the now aggrieved document.

The driver finally got the message.

The next week he was telling me this story. He had again stopped another carload but this time he walked up to the driver and said, "I'm guessing you don't speak any f#$%ing English either." He said he knew he had really stepped in it when the driver just sat and looked at him with no expression. He said the guy finally said, "As a matter of fact, I teach it."
Things that make you swallow your chew

Latest posts

Top Bottom