Guided Varmint/Hog Hunt, Lodging and Meals Provided

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Had a great time this weekend courtesy of Deer Slayer, Okhunter, and r00s7a. Food was excellent, saw some beautiful country and met some really nice folks from the area. Didn't get in on any coyote/bobcat/fox action, but it was definately not for a lack of land that we covered. Learned a lot from okhunter, go to one of his Bass Pro clinics if you get the chance.
i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_1541693751_photobucket_136862_.jpg

i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_1541693751_photobucket_136864_.jpg

Last edited:

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate that ya'll didn't get to pull the trigger on anything, that was a little disappointing. It was sure nice to meet ya'll and get to take you around. I got to learn a lot, just listening to OKHunter. I also learned that if you stand around not doing anything, George will stick a chainsaw in your hands and put you to work! Hope ya'll enjoyed your stay down here. Lot different looking country than up where you live!

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate that ya'll didn't get to pull the trigger on anything, that was a little disappointing. It was sure nice to meet ya'll and get to take you around. I got to learn a lot, just listening to OKHunter. I also learned that if you stand around not doing anything, George will stick a chainsaw in your hands and put you to work! Hope ya'll enjoyed your stay down here. Lot different looking country than up where you live!

You should know better than that by now. How long have you been filling his feeders????

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Special thanks to everyone involved on this hunt as we had a great time. Beautiful country, good food and long trails shared with some great guys. The hospitality will always be remembered.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Evidently you didn't see any hogs either?
Always nice to get out and put a name and a face to the folks that post on here.
Since I've taken up competition shooting as another hobby, I'm meeting even more.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Evidently you didn't see any hogs either?
Always nice to get out and put a name and a face to the folks that post on here.
Since I've taken up competition shooting as another hobby, I'm meeting even more.

No hogs, saw tracks, rooting, and wallows on every property we hunted though.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a great time even though the hunting didn't turn out the way we had hoped. George was a great host and a great cook as well. I appreciate everything he did for us. Okie4570, Justin and r00s7a were all first class guys to to hunt with. I feel I made some life long friends and hopefully will hunt with them again some day. Special thanks to r00s7a for taking the time to drive us around, and to deerslayer for setting everything up.
coythtr wish we could have met up with you guys. Maybe next time.
I'm packed and leaving for Texas tomorrow for my annual hunt down south. See you all in a week or so. God Bless!

Scott

Latest posts

Top Bottom