Gun Auction Dec. 9th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw an ad that Chupps auction co. is auctioning an estate in Claremore Ok. Dec 9th at 9;30 am about 100 guns and a bunch of other stuff.
Thats a thursday so somebody might get some good deals.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've only been to a couple of gun auctions where there were any deals.
I did pick up one, but it rare. Most bidders get the fever, and the price goes up.

And, you as the bidder, have to keep a mental tally of the buyer's premium, tax and any other fees, or your good deal can go bad quick.

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if its anything like their farm auctions i've been to, i doubt if there will be any buyers premiums.

and inspect the stuff before you buy it, not that they would purposely mis-represent it, but they often seem to have absolutely no idea what they are selling. they sell alot of thingamajigs and doohickeys.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can already tell that I'd love to go solely due to their ungodly picture taking ability. I didn't know hi-res pictures could be so vague. . .

Although it does have my favorite auction item, Bucket O' Tool, and I love me some random tools. . .

Latest posts

Top Bottom