gun auction website

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gungirl824

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey guys...I wanted to throw my 2cents in the mix..G4P is way addicting. It's a penny auction site..if you aren't familiar with PAs, they all operate the same way..you pay to play.You can score some great deals (in fact, almost everything in my home from my 60 inch tv to my iMac, MacBook, iPad, cameras...etc.etc.etc came from a PA site owned by fellow Okies). You can also lose your ass. But, I'm not sure what the neg vibe is? You go to Vegas, you pay to play. You may win, you may lose. No one guarantees you anything. I'm not getting anything for this plug-except maybe some more competition..lol..but I have to say that G4P is awesome. I won a S&W MP for $4.00--and 24 bids..if you buy the large bid pack, the bids are 68 cents apiece...you can do the math...the guns get sent to an FFL and I pay a $20 transfer fee. I've won everything from a five n seven, FN PS90 (one sold today for 5.42 or something), ive won the FN Scar..and, i lost my butt on a Springfield socom II...Now, here is why I love the site...the Socom II became an epic battle..in the end, the site owner sent me one as well...And I was the losing player. Yes, things can go for higher. Count on there being thousands of bids, but there are great deals or no one would be doing it! A sig 516 sold for 91 cents today. I've won about 10 things so far.. All I'm saying is go to the site yourself. Check it out. Don't bid blindly...study your competition, And you can grab some great deals. And, most importantly, be kind to the bidder who told you first hand how much you'd like it--and how you'd be sold after winning a trijicon ACOG for $14.00. :-) good luck

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't buy it(that its a good deal). I guess its the pessimist in me.

If you want to look at a auction site that may have a good deal or may not. Go to www.proxibid.com, they list most auctions from cars to guns to everything in between. I haven't bought anything because since I retired my wife put me on a budget. But I have bid they just went above my budget. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom