Gun cleaning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yellow109r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call Keith rainbow he is by far the best and he is honest and fair on prices

Keith Rainbow @
Rainbow Sports
11017 Creekvale Rd
Oklahoma City, Ok 73165
405-799-8459

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glocks are easy. I have the armorer's tool, just popping out a few pins, if you need to borrow it. They are only a coupla bucks. Not sure about the others, but they def cant be as bad as a Ruger MKIII

Nothing; nothing is as bad as a new Ruger MKIII! My first one almost ended up in the bar ditch. I beat hell out of it with a rubber mallet; cussed, scraped knuckles, bled, cussed more, finally the damn thing fell back in place. MKIII's are the cause of the spike in non-clorinated brake cleaner sales I would guess.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Nothing; nothing is as bad as a new Ruger MKIII! My first one almost ended up in the bar ditch. I beat hell out of it with a rubber mallet; cussed, scraped knuckles, bled, cussed more, finally the damn thing fell back in place. MKIII's are the cause of the spike in non-clorinated brake cleaner sales I would guess.

I'll agree here most definately also, brake cleaner and a fine tip nozzle on the air hose.:)

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

are they that bad?

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first time on the Mark III should not be wished upon anyone. It is kinda like in Bad Santa where Billy Bob Thornton beats on the safe, torches on the safe, drills on the safe and nothing works and then it just opens magically when he hits the back of it. It is kinda like that putting MKIII back together. It is not that bad the second time.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are interested in a member doing the cleaning. I would gladly clean them up for you, I'll make sure they are spotless. I could use the extra cash. Let me know.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom