Guns of Swamp People

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sitting around bored to tears and watching a few episodes of Swamp People and I cringe when I see the condition of the guns they use to make a living 😳😳, I take care of my tools that I work with and I take care of my guns as well.
I see those guys using rusted and broken guns and it drives me nuts !! I know they work in the swamps and the salt air but damn just take them home at night and clean/ oil them and they will be dependable for a long time !

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
(spellwronger first had Mark then Mirk) Mork and Mindy was filmed live. As I remember, the writers had a general direction to go and Robin Williams improvised with Pam Dawber Running cleanup. She was so very talented to keep up with him. And then throwing in Jonathan Winters (more uncontrollable than Robin) supposedly made for a chaotic mess. It was fun to watch!

Last edited:

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mark and Mindy was filmed live. As I remember, the writers had a general direction to go and Robin Williams improvised with Pam Dawber Running cleanup. She was so very talented to keep up with him. And then throwing in Jonathan Winters (more uncontrollable than Robin) supposedly made for a chaotic mess. It was fun to watch!
Mork and Mindy

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wished I'd picked up a Ruger 96 before the show got popular. Passed on one at an OKC gun show for $350 in +/-2008-ish... Auctions regularly go for over $900 now
That would be about every gun and not just a Ruger 96. I look back at all of the guns I let go of over the years and cringe at how much more I could get for them now.

On the subject of not taking care of guns, I know some farmers and ranchers that have “truck guns” that are in pretty rough shape. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom