Gun Show Dec. 31, Jan. 1 at the OKC Fairgrounds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought I had discount tickets, but I got home and seen they are for the Hall of Fame show next weekend. I will probably still go. I am sure it is $12 or so.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
doubt Ill go to an OKC gunshow again.

The RK shows are actually worth the time and money now. The last one was particularly good. Lots of vendors/private sellers, and tons of people. It was a packed house. Lots of good deals to be found, and the $6.00 ($5.00 with coupon) entry fee is a bonus. Don't let this show or the Claude Hall shows sour your perpspective, as they are both poor to average.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sanjuro82 said:
The RK shows are actually worth the time and money now. The last one was particularly good. Lots of vendors/private sellers, and tons of people. It was a packed house. Lots of good deals to be found, and the $6.00 ($5.00 with coupon) entry fee is a bonus. Don't let this show or the Claude Hall shows sour your perpspective, as they are both poor to average.

RK is taking over the gun show scene in OKC. The Metcalf Shows, which used to be good, are now headed down the same path as the Claude Hall shows. RK offers reasonable entry fees and I am told their tables are much much less costly than at Metcalf or Claude Hall shows. I will never go to another Claude Hall show and probably not another Metcalf. I will definitely go to the RK shows. Like Sanjuro82 said, the recent RK show was excellent. It packed out the transportation building with firearms instead of beanie babies and crap.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorely tempted to attend the next RK show in OKC. Of course, if I do that, the milsurps will magically disappear and only modern stuff will be offered for sale. I'm sure you guys wouldn't want that to happen :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom