December Gun Shows at Okc Fairgrounds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KipK

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking at attending my first gun show. The Okc Gun Show website has dates of Dec 16 - 17th at the fairgrounds but the Okc fairgrounds website doesn't have anything on those dates but does have on Dec 30 - 31st.
Does anyone have some official information that can be shared?
I hear the Oklahoma Gun Show is Sat-Sun Dec 30-31st. I was somewhat disappointed with the OKC Gun Show a few weeks ago. How does this show compare?

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have several friends in the DFW area and they have told similar tales. They set up tables and sell something for a reasonable price then 30 minutes later have an agent offer that buyer twice what he paid for the gun and when the offer is accepted you get a free ride in a government automobile. Pretty sketchy.
Sooo... The ATF sets up a reasonably priced table?

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing discussed so far is illegal, it's not against the law to buy a gun a resell it, unless you do it over and over. There are two things I would not do, don't let your first question be "do I have to do any paperwork?" And after you pick up a gun off the table, don't pull a rag out of your pocket and wipe it down before you put it back, you will have a lot of new friends. Otherwise, have fun, they aren't looking for you, but remember, they don't have to prove you've done anything wrong to break you financially.

Latest posts

Top Bottom