gun show okc june 18=19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nich018

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went yesterday and today. Didn't buy anything, enjoyed looking around. Interesting how prices vary from vendor to vendor. We noticed how many more AR dealers are popping up.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sanjuro, I paid $625. I would like to have dickered a little but was afraid to let it sit there much longer. While I was talking to him, 2 different guys walked up and fingered it. I finally picked it up and held it while we talked.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sanjuro, I paid $625. I would like to have dickered a little but was afraid to let it sit there much longer. While I was talking to him, 2 different guys walked up and fingered it. I finally picked it up and held it while we talked.

You must post a pic. You must.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They're not easy to come by. I've run on to them at gunshows before and missed out because I walked around trying to justify buying them in my mind. I decided not to do that on this one even though it was at the very top of my range.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went yesterday and today. Didn't buy anything, enjoyed looking around. Interesting how prices vary from vendor to vendor. We noticed how many more AR dealers are popping up.

Did you have to pay twice to enter or did you have some way to prove you paid Saturday? I ask because I wanted to go back today but did not want to pay for entry again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom