Enid Gun Show and OKC Gun Shops - Feb 10th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to the Claude Hall show in OKC this morning. Big crowd, full house of dealers, and some good deals, but most were way over priced. The highlight was the Billy Goat “service animal”
IMG_3951.jpeg

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gun shops in OKC to check out

Big Boys
H&H
Wilshire Gun
Sooner State Pawn
Mustang Pawn

There are quit a few other small shops, but their inventory is small.

Prices at brick and mortar shops will never be good. Just go in expecting that.

ChrisWilson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to Claude hall yesterday, wasted trip in my opinion but had my grandson and looking for something to do. I thought the prices were ridiculous! 1500 for a plain Jane Mini14 $160 for a 1000 primers, $20 for a box of 100, cheaper just to run over to local gun shop, Primers we’re cheaper at bass pro! Best deal of the day was the $10 dollar battery powered AK-47 I got my grandson!!!! And telling my wife I’d bought another gun to see her reaction before I showed her what! priceless!!!72867514578__3A2B1DD9-4EFB-4C19-A5E6-BD5917BC432C.jpeg

R Hicks

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I've been to the gun show here in Enid but it's been a few years. Then, it was a mixture of Chinese trinkets, bobbles, and overpriced guns. The best gun shop I've ever been in is in Breckinridge about 10 miles east of Enid. Breckinridge Arms is at 332 Stahl St., Enid. They have a website breckinridgearms.com
Even though their address is an Enid address, it's actually in a little settlement 2 miles north of Hwy 412 east of Enid.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been to the gun show here in Enid but it's been a few years. Then, it was a mixture of Chinese trinkets, bobbles, and overpriced guns. The best gun shop I've ever been in is in Breckinridge about 10 miles east of Enid. Breckinridge Arms is at 332 Stahl St., Enid. They have a website breckinridgearms.com
Even though their address is an Enid address, it's actually in a little settlement 2 miles north of Hwy 412 east of Enid.

Yep, Kenny's good people. He (and Dwayne before him) has gotten a fair share of my money!

https://www.breckinridgearms.com/

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

Bison Shooters Supply in greater downtown metropolitan Bison Oklahoma
Shush! Spilling secrets ain’t cool man😂

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bison Shooters Supply in greater downtown metropolitan Bison Oklahoma

Yep. Spent a healthy sum there over the years! When I started reloading (1972/73), George (God rest his soul) set me up with everything I needed. His son, Allen, is keeping it going, although he's only open Friday and Saturday (unless that's changed recently).

Latest posts

Top Bottom