Gun Show Was Great

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0352Marine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to the gun show today and it was packed wall to wall. I was really impressed. all the dealers were very nice. Some of the prices were high but that is to be expected. But for the most part they were decent. There was an A-2 ar 15 for $675 wish I had my bonus check from work cause I would have bought it. If you get a chance you should go.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
honestly, I wasn't all that impressed. The prices were high and a lot of the items seemed to be crap. The only redeeming factor was that there was quite a few DPMS AR15's there, which is great. I was half expecting it to be lined wall to wall with crap Bushmasters there.

I only saw 1 piston AR15 rifle. I was hoping to see more piston AR's. There's weren't much M&P handguns either. I did see a nice Glock 23c with Tritium sights, upgraded slide release, and really nice 3rd party grip on it for decent price, but it was heavily used.

sherifmd

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was disappointed. The show seemed to have almost as many knifes as they did guns. They had absolutely no military muskets. They did have some Trapdoors and a few new percussion rmuskets
Respectfully,
Mike

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
honestly, I wasn't all that impressed. The prices were high and a lot of the items seemed to be crap. The only redeeming factor was that there was quite a few DPMS AR15's there, which is great. I was half expecting it to be lined wall to wall with crap Bushmasters there.

I only saw 1 piston AR15 rifle. I was hoping to see more piston AR's. There's weren't much M&P handguns either. I did see a nice Glock 23c with Tritium sights, upgraded slide release, and really nice 3rd party grip on it for decent price, but it was heavily used.

You must be kidding, only one gas piston AR15!

You must have not visited Mark's Firearms! Because I have several. If you were talking about me having quite a few DPMS AR15s, there are not very many left now.

You should have stoped by and looked at the CMMG Red Dawn Packages. They are great package deals were you get the goodies you want with the AR15 you want for a great price. All you had to do is look for the Red dawn Movie Playing with all the pictures of the new Red Dawn Movie below it.

See, try to be creative, and give people a great deal, with some excitement, and there are always those that just walk past. But I am happy to say the ones that did get it, got some really great deals today!

Just remember it is just a movie!

ai47.tinypic.com_wswm04.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom