Shoutout to 4D Restoration (Phildo64)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Long story short, hose bib flooded my daughters room. Called the top rated company on Google, spent like 2 minutes here, and was already to rip the walls out with almost no testing and wanting to involve insurance from the get go. I am in process of switching insurance and just put a new roof on, so kind of wanted to avoid that if possible. Got a recommendation for 4D Restoration from a family member. They sent a video over FB on what to expect and how to proceed. Had him come out based on that.Very thorough, took several measurements, thermal, all kinds of stuff and gave a quote off what they saw. Guys explained everything through the whole process. His partner Derrick 3d printed a pretty cool dinosaur skull for my toddler, and we started discussing laser engravers etc. and he showed me some of the mags etc he's 3d printed, which led to gun talk, which led to OSA. Found out he was our very own long-lost @Phildo64 ! The whole flooding and having to deal with it sucked, but these guys were awesome through the whole process and I could not recommend them any more highly! So if you find yourself in the need of a remediation/restoration company, give 4D Restoration a holler!

Phildo64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Long story short, hose bib flooded my daughters room. Called the top rated company on Google, spent like 2 minutes here, and was already to rip the walls out with almost no testing and wanting to involve insurance from the get go. I am in process of switching insurance and just put a new roof on, so kind of wanted to avoid that if possible. Got a recommendation for 4D Restoration from a family member. They sent a video over FB on what to expect and how to proceed. Had him come out based on that.Very thorough, took several measurements, thermal, all kinds of stuff and gave a quote off what they saw. Guys explained everything through the whole process. His partner Derrick 3d printed a pretty cool dinosaur skull for my toddler, and we started discussing laser engravers etc. and he showed me some of the mags etc he's 3d printed, which led to gun talk, which led to OSA. Found out he was our very own long-lost @Phildo64 ! The whole flooding and having to deal with it sucked, but these guys were awesome through the whole process and I could not recommend them any more highly! So if you find yourself in the need of a remediation/restoration company, give 4D Restoration a holler!
Thank you so much for this review and your business! We really appreciated getting to help out such awesome people, which always makes the whole thing way easier on our end!

Latest posts

Top Bottom