Gunman shot dead after opening fire on federal courthouse in downtown Dallas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There has to be an issue with his short time in the Army. Bet he got a General discharge of some type. My opinion is he was too big a coward to off himself so he had the Police do it for him. If he wanted attention he could just have started doing 2A audits and recording himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
:clap3::pms2:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
More about it on the local news just a few minutes ago. Something was said about a suicide mission (didn't catch all of it), and his parents said he battled depression.

Sad situation when a young person thinks life isn't worth living. :/

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More about it on the local news just a few minutes ago. Something was said about a suicide mission (didn't catch all of it), and his parents said he battled depression.

Sad situation when a young person thinks life isn't worth living. :/
Very true. We are attending a funeral Saturday afternoon. Brother in Law of our Niece hung himself on his girlfriends front porch to teach her a lesson I guess. No note but a neighbor saw him fall and tried his best to get him cut down and finally did. He was still alive and was transported to OU med center where they kept him on ice for a couple of days thinking he might come out of it but called him brain dead after a couple of days. Pulled the plug Tuesday.
He's been in an out of drug rehab centers for years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom