Thousands of migrants have been slaughtered by Saudi border guards this year after they opened fire on them

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thousands of migrants have been slaughtered by Saudi border guards this year after they opened fire on them 'like rain' as they tried to cross through Yemen into the Gulf kingdom, a major report has found.

The Human Rights Watch report, released Monday, said some migrants, many of them from Ethiopia, were attacked at close range while others were fired on by mortar projectiles.

Many of the migrants reportedly had their legs severed and fingers shot off as their bodies were strewn across the trail.

The allegations, described as 'unfounded' by a Saudi government source, point to a significant escalation of abuses along the perilous 'Eastern Route' from the Horn of Africa to Saudi Arabia, where hundreds of thousands of Ethiopians live and work. The kingdom has previously rejected allegations of systemic killings.

'Saudi officials are killing hundreds of migrants and asylum seekers in this remote border area out of view of the rest of the world,' HRW researcher Nadia Hardman said in a statement.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-year-tried-enter-kingdom-report-claims.html

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While I tend to not condone anything the Saudi government does, they do have a serious problem with violent, radical terrorists on their southern border.

HRW is also condemning the mass incarceration of ultra-violent gangs in El Salvador, but the results are indisputable. The homicide capital of the world has seen an incredible 56% drop in homicides in just that past year alone. That means fewer people seeking asylum from violence and crime. If HRW were so concerned about refugees, why didn’t they take up their complaints with MS-13 in El Salvador for the past decade or two? :anyone:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
By definition, a migrant is a person who moves to another country temporarily. An asylum seeker and immigrants move to another country permanently. I am assuming they were seeking to become permanent residents. Thus the sensationalism killing only temporary workers.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the majority of immigrants coming into the US were fleeing genocide (or a similar fate) and were families and not military age males (many from China now) I would say screen them and let them in. What we really have is a bunch of parasites that want everything given to them, drug dealers, and criminals fleeing their own countries. When I see a family crossing the river to get in, I wonder how parents that love their children could risk the safety of their children on the trip to get here. I saw a news clip one night that said one very young girl was raped over 50 times proven by the DNA left in her. This border crisis is nothing more than an invasion planned by the left to make this a 3rd world country. I have no problem with any country using deadly force to prevent what is happening here.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. Meanwhile:

Illegal crossings along US-Mexico border jump 30% in July​

https://ktul.com/news/local/illegal-crossings-along-us-mexico-border-jump-30-in-july#
We're being invaded. And we're also being betrayed by all three branches of govt. This is the issue lankford campaigned on and .... crickets.
Invaded. Millions. Invasion. Beyond infuriating. I am not a single issue voter, but this is right up there with 2a rights. Any politician that isn’t trying to correct this or do something needs to be voted out

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom