Gunsmoke on discovery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a silly show indeed, but it STILL beats Oprah. Watching the gunsmiths work is at least interesting. Pretty cool that they machined out a '66 reciever and made it work.

I'd be happy as can be if they replaced CNN and MSNBC with 24 hour Sons of Guns and American Guns.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really wish i got VS and Outdoor channel. On VS 3 gun nation and other shooting/hunting shows are on constantly on the weekends.

And I believe the show is called American Guns. Gunsmoke is just the name of their shop.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't stand Sons of Guns. Too much drama. Just show me gun stuff not romance between the staff. American Guns at least has the scenery. I've seen some nice guns on A.G.'s not the Red Jacket saiga fest.

A

ArmedCivy

I'll be honest, both shows have their hokey moments, but i just like guns and tv so if producers decide to put those two together, i'm gonna watch it. And i'm also going to point out stupid crap that is said on those shows on my home forum so...yeah here we are.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I swear, whenever I watch Sons of Guns I just wanna scream at the TV ALOT. The wife says I look like Jeff Dunham's puppet Walter. My arms folded, scowling screaming old people frustrations at the tv thinking that if I scream louder they might hear me.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They should change the name of the shop. Change it from Gunsmoke to Blowing Smoke. It would be more fitting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom