Gunsmoke on discovery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just stumbled across it.
I was watching something on the Military channel and was surfing during a commercial break.
Ended up watching the rest of it.

I think if you remove all the color action it wasn't all that bad.
The gals were okay, but obviously kind of excited about being big time tv stars.
It seemed to work though as most guys probably noticed the shirt lines.....

I did enjoy, like others, the shop scenes though.
Kind of reminded me of my old man cave.
Pure testosterone.

Fun watching them work the kinks out of the custom build.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think the way she presented that SBR was moronic, theres no reason any of those guys couldn't file the forms and own that rifle. I don't know if she just really wanted it to seem impressive or what but every time they show an AR on that show something stupid comes out of someones mouth.

TulsaGeoff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I enjoy all of these gun shows: Top Shot, Sons of Guns, and American Guns. I know it has dumb TV situations and drama My GF likes the shows so it sure as hell beats watching real word and teen mom... There are cool guns and that is enough for me.

Last edited:

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like Top Shot because it's fun to try some of the competitions they do. I think they should go "golfing" sometime though. Toss a golf ball a few feet in front of you and then use a 22 pistol to knock it past a set distance, then use an open sight 22 rifle to get it further, then use a scoped 22 rifle to put it past your target zone. Even more fun when you race someone! And golf balls can take some abuse from 22s.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Common yall do you really think that they put those women on there because they have extensive knowledge of guns and gun laws. NO !!!!!!! not only no but shoot no !!!!! Big ta-ta's and pretty faces is the only reason those girls are on the show. But the son aint too much better, OH OH OH has everyone seen that big, scratch that, HUGE gunshmith that waddles everywere. I couldn't beleive how big he was. Is he a member of the fat guys shooting team. If not he is a candidate a good one.

A

ArmedCivy

Common yall do you really think that they put those women on there because they have extensive knowledge of guns and gun laws. NO !!!!!!! not only no but shoot no !!!!! Big ta-ta's and pretty faces is the only reason those girls are on the show.

Agreed, but the mom is scary looking! I try to avert my eyes when she's on the screen.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you guys not have the Outdoor channel?

Wednesday night, a lot of NRA flag waiving but some good info...

Carry on about the scripted shows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom