H & H Once Fired Brass Price

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it worth it? I go up there from time to time to window shop and I was wondering if the prices on their once fired brass is decent. Are there prices on bullets, primers, etc, decent? I am still piecing my rig together and will be bothering you all a lot. I haven't even worked up my loads so I would litterally have to make a list and go to websites and go to H & H since I am a noob. I figured if their prices are ok I would by a little everytime I go til I am set up. My first loads will be 45 and 223. Thanks.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do a little homework on the web.
Check thier prices against the new stuff on the web.
No need to pay near new price for once <?> fired brass.
If thier range brass is like everything else there then it's probably a little overpriced.

If you can get away during the day Gene Sears in El Reno is the place to buy your components.
Unfortunately they keep bankers hours though.

I've bought some brass from a guy on Greybeards forum.
He's been about as cheap as anyone and tends to usually have plenty.
I'll try to send you a link.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check with J&K Bullet Casters. Mitch is a sponsor on this board. He usually has some to sell and I'd be shocked if he wasn't considerably better priced that H&H.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last time I looked H&H was getting $50.00 for 500 of .45 brass, a little searching at a gunshow and I got some for half that.

Rolando

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup. .05 each is a good deal and you don't have to search too hard to find it. Try giving Sgt Everett a call too. I know he gets brass from his range and sells it. Not sure who he sells to or how much he gets but he does something with those buckets of brass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom