H&K Accessories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone used the accessory rail adapter that converts the H&K rail to a picatinny style in order to mount a Streamlight or Sure Fire weapons light? From what I've read, the H&K uses a different style of rail than others.

What about night sight recommendations?

USP 40 (Full Size)

ai1131.photobucket.com_albums_m550_steelhorse11_HecklerKoch003.jpg

Last edited:

teamacacia

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone used the accessory rail adapter that converts the H&K rail to a picatinny style in order to mount a Streamlight or Sure Fire weapons light? From what I've read, the H&K uses a different style of rail than others.

What about night sight recommendations?

USP 40 (Full Size)

ai1131.photobucket.com_albums_m550_steelhorse11_HecklerKoch003.jpg

1. Yes, I have an adapter on my USPT 40 that will allow my surefirex400 to mount. I believe that CDNN sells them for an inexpensive price. cdnninvestments.com

2. I think my P2000 came with mepro's but I'm not sure.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Doc. I've already ordered a GG&G rail adapter($39.99), Streamlight TLR-1s($99.95), and Tru-Glo night sights($59.95) from Botach Tactical. I was very impressed with the Streamlight on my Wife's Glock 19 so I bought one for the H&K. Thanks for the info.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the rail on my USP 45C just need to get a light for it now..

I took advice from Fenux and went with the Streamlight. I really like the Sure Fire (I have one on my Mossy 500) but pretty expensive. I gave the Streamlight TLR-1s a chance with my wife's pistol and could not be happier so I ordered one for the H&K.

Latest posts

Top Bottom