H&k

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolf44

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed with above - lousy LEM system. The Tac. trigger is better, but still......

The grip ergonomics and accuracy are far better than most glocks I have dealt with. Until the Gen4's or SF models. They are getting close. The P30 and P7 units are amazing. The P7 being one of the fastest units I have ever run.

That being said - you have to pay to play, Mags are 40-60$ a crack, guns are 800+ typically and parts are not cheap or abundant.

In the end - if the gun fits like a glove, your mind will be in the 'fight' and you will hopefully have better results - But, for those that Just have to have a 1911 or something 'google ninja' cool that really doesn't fit right and thus doesn't enter consistent training with, results tend to be very poor. Which isn't good for any law abiding gun owner in this culture/media market.

Buy what fits, HK Glock or ?? and train with it.

Celer_Silens_Mortalis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have Three USP 45s, an HK45, P7M8, and a USP 9, love them all. The only complaints I ever hear are cost, and the size of the gun. Too big for most peoples hands. Glocks are OK, owned them and liked them but Like Stan at HK said, its half the gun for half the price. lol I thought it was funny.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love them!! I have a USP 9mm with jet funnel kit/ mags and a p2000 9mm, both have the LEM triggers and night sights and I think I am finally done swapping guns. Once I owned both of these I have had zero desire to sell or trade either of them for anything else.