H&k

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mags are near impossible to find. I lucked out and found 2 jet funnel mags for $130 shipped which was dang good since most sell them for $80 plus each. I also picked up some compact mags for my p2000 from hkparts when they sent me an email saying they had stick in.

josephwatson

New to the site!
Reaction score
I am familiar with Heckler & Koch pistol which are acclaimed for their accurate focus and fine designing. These handguns fulfill user’s expectation in durability, speed, performance and security features. It is the right combination of modularity and accuracy. The greatest advantage of this pistol is that they have longer tactical life and is used for concealed carry being smaller in size.It is very good pistol.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I am familiar with Heckler & Koch pistol which are acclaimed for their accurate focus and fine designing. These handguns fulfill user’s expectation in durability, speed, performance and security features. It is the right combination of modularity and accuracy. The greatest advantage of this pistol is that they have longer tactical life and is used for concealed carry being smaller in size.It is very good pistol.

Uhh... What??!?

Quail Fat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It'd be nice if HK currently made a polymer-frame striker fired 9mm.

Why they use hammers in a modern pistol is a mystery.

I'll keep my Walther P99as, I have no complaints.

carlstretch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I became a fan of HK after picking up a used USP .45. The grip fit me perfectly and that was the biggest deal to me. I'm 6'7" and have pretty big hands, so it was a nice change from other pistols. Since then I have picked up 3 more. I added a .45 USP Compact, a P2000 in 357 Sig and my favorite, an HK 45C. I used to carry my Springfield Champion Operator 1911 but after getting the 45C, the 1911 went in the safe.

I've owned some XD's and Glocks but they never really did it for me. I know lots of people love those pistols, and I have nothing bad to say about them. But for me, the HK's are just more comfortable and easier to shoot.

So, there's no "mystery" behind HK,... They have good quality, not sure if it's better or worse than the other manufacturers. I've never had a pistol of any manufactuer break on me. Seems to me, either you really like shooting them or they are the worst pistol you've ever shot. But that's ok,... That's why there's a million different kinds of guns out there!

If you don't like your HK,.. please send it to me!

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a 1911 person, but I do love the HK guns. I had a few of the P7, USP, P2000, and now I carry the P-30. My next one will be the HK45C Tactical. Then only thing I do not like about the HK pistols is just like the rest of them,,, the triggers.

carlstretch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a 1911 person, but I do love the HK guns. I had a few of the P7, USP, P2000, and now I carry the P-30. My next one will be the HK45C Tactical. Then only thing I do not like about the HK pistols is just like the rest of them,,, the triggers.

That does seem to be the biggest complaint about HK pistols, minus the P7. For a carry gun, I like the heavy trigger. It does have a pretty long travel but the reset on my HK45C is pretty good. Of course nothing shoots like a 1911, and they are my favorite "model" of pistol. Pretty to look at and so much fun to shoot. For carry though, I have to side with the HK.

I was debating on getting a P-30 but not sure if the P-30L was any benefit with the longer barrel. You ever comapred the two? I have sold all my 9mm pistols but if I did get another, it would be a P-30.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now on my P7M8 I had, I love the trigger on that one. Kinda wish I still had it. Once the squeeze cocker was pulled back, the trigger was not to far off from a 1911. but one the others, I just can not stand the reset. I can deal with the rest of it ok. Now I did look at the P-30L, and did almost buy it first. I wanted the P-30 from the start.

When I got the cash I wanted it that day so I went to Tulsa and the only shop that had it was Sports World. They had the P-30L. At the time I did not want the L so I went to other shops in Tulsa to look around. I did not find it so we went back to get the P-30L and the main woman started getting put out with me because I got back their 5 min. before they locked the doors. Then I filled out the 4473 and missed up on that and she started in on me again. At that time I told them to just keep it.

I ended up buying a P-30S off of G.B. for 879.00 and the only thing I seen in the L over the standard was the L is right about 5/8 longer.