H&k

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DILtron3000

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess that I think they're okay.

i8.photobucket.com_albums_a37_GodsBlood_DSCN3254.jpg

i8.photobucket.com_albums_a37_GodsBlood_one.jpg

But I must not like them that much. This one has never even been shot after all.

i8.photobucket.com_albums_a37_GodsBlood_DSCN2640.jpg

ADDO

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have carried and used HK USP and P2000 models for years. Great guns, shoot any ammo, accurate, soft recoiling, and fit my hands well. They are not cheap, nor are they small. I've carried them all over the US on work and never felt anything but confident of their ability to do the job.

I sold my HK .45 to my partner and he has used it for a number of years and loves the thing. My USP full size is my highest round count pistol and has never failed, ever. Currently I am carrying a USP compact in 40 S&W and like it a lot.

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Rugged and reliable pistols, expensive and hard to find/replace parts........

You can find used USP and USP Compacts for around new and used Glock prices. I don't recommend buying an USP new unless you want to pay about $400 more. You'd be better off buying the newer P30's at those prices.

This is the only reason I own one. Found a USP in .40 with 6 Magazines for under $500 and decided it was worth the money. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Wolf44

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The P7 is still one of the fastest shot to shot units I have run. Even though the USP and a lot of the HKs have a less than stellar trigger, they are very accurate units and why people gravitate to that confidence. Fit is nearly ideal when compared to glocks, IN my hands, although the Gen4 Glocks are much better.

Are they worth nearly double a Glock, MP, XD, 1911 or in the Sig realm......and the challenge of finding parts at times and the prices of those parts, Mags, etc. Each person has to answer that themselves, as many above have said "Yes".

For 9mm, the P7 or P30S would be top of the list, then a USP.