Hagar the Horrible ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, we are sitting here, playing like GC is retired, watching Jerry Springer and a commercial for J.G. Wentworth comes on ... which reminded us of Hagar the Horrible ... :P Any of you guys remember the old comic strips??

Who was your favorite? I had several, actually ... Family Circus, B.C., and of course, Calvin and Hobbes ...

I miss the Sunday comics ... :(

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm more of the cartoonist follower...the artist themselves.

1. Erich Sokol

2. Dink Siegel

3. Eldon Dedini

Loved their cartoons and art work!!! Especially when I was younger and "naive".....:hey3:

The magazine these artist cartooned for was Playboy..about the late 50's through the 1980's. Loved those "thought provoking " cartoons!!!

Last edited:

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I loved Calvin and Hobbes followed by the far side comics

My reading library
3.bp.blogspot.com__nId6PpvdCiw_TPcYyXLdzwI_AAAAAAAAAGE_rer2_8E3jqw_s1600_complete_far_side.jpg

img6a.flixcart.com_image_book_4_7_9_the_complete_calvin_and_hoea67cd486909e6cbe79a5ec8d51b7266.jpeg

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, we are sitting here, playing like GC is retired, watching Jerry Springer and a commercial for J.G. Wentworth comes on ... which reminded us of Hagar the Horrible ... :P Any of you guys remember the old comic strips??

Who was your favorite? I had several, actually ... Family Circus, B.C., and of course, Calvin and Hobbes ...

I miss the Sunday comics ... :(

You mean like this: http://newsok.com/entertainment/comics?feature_id=Hagar_The_Horrible

You don't have to miss the Sunday comics: http://newsok.com/entertainment/comics

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, Spata!!! You've discovered "missus" Hagar.

Cartoons for me run the realm.

Peanuts
Calvin and Hobbes (love the macabre snowmen)
Dennis the Menace (yep, telling my age)
Last but not least, Willie and Joe cartoons by Bill Mauldin. I have his book "Up Front" but have recently learned that there is a two book set with about 600 cartoons in them. (Up Front only has around 70 to 80 in it.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom