Hall of Fame Gun Show - OKC - 30/31 May - any OSA going?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any of the locals, to this board, going to the show this weekend?
If so stand up and be counted.
How will we recognize each other? The secret handshake or the ATF tattoos on our hindquarters?

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went. they had a polytech legend there yesterday. I got a nice drag bag for $40 :)

I stopped going to the okc gun shows for many months due to the same ol dealers and same ol private sellers...but felt like this one had some new faces and merchandise. No steals on any guns that I looked at but that doesn't mean theirs not a deal there for someone.

Big50

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went. they had a polytech legend there yesterday. I got a nice drag bag for $40 :)

I stopped going to the okc gun shows for many months due to the same ol dealers and same ol private sellers...but felt like this one had some new faces and merchandise. No steals on any guns that I looked at but that doesn't mean theirs not a deal there for someone.
How much was the poly?

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Priced 1700 told me hed take 1600. It was numbers matching but has some condition issues. It was shot then put up for a long time without being cleaned. The gas tube was the biggest problem and had corrosion but it was fixable. I tipped off a guy on armslist who had a wtb ad and he went sunday and bought it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom