Hall of Fame Posts (Archive)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure It Can.

BB.
You an alright gal in my book. No matter how bias you are. :P

That's dude from the TV show "Justified" I saved that for BB one day to offset all the boobage in one of Spatas's threads in hopes to lower BB's blood pressure and keep the thread alive. IIRC it worked. :P to you too. Stay out of my photo bucket you stalker. Man I need to delete some stuff from my photobucket.

Timothy Olyphant

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: I almost didn't look in here ... Thanks for the laughs, Johnny!!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The sexting post was a little over the top. The guy was in a rough place on a personal level and was inebriated. Ridge deserves a drink on the house for stepping in
Meh. That was gold. It was a guy bragging about getting laid in a juvenile fashion. I've been drunk and in a rough place for years. My sympathy was lacking.

I only felt bad for the girl whose phone number he posted on the internet without her permission along with where he wanted to put his "medium sized loads" in/on her.

Dustin has all that saved I'm sure. :D

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh. That was gold. It was a guy bragging about getting laid in a juvenile fashion. I've been drunk and in a rough place for years. My sympathy was lacking.

I only felt bad for the girl whose phone number he posted on the internet without her permission along with where he wanted to put his "medium sized loads" in/on her.

Dustin has all that saved I'm sure. :D

That same dude was also going through a divorce and custody BS, right?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That same dude was also going through a divorce and custody BS, right?
Yeah if I recall "lol I rawdogged a rando [proof], that'll show her amirite OSA" was the gist of it.

Like the internet version of smell my fingers.

Regardless I spoke his screen name in Sunday School and prayed he found some quarters for a rubber next time The Lord sent him a spread-eagle angel from cyberspace. #blessed

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought it was a girl he was "talking to" about going out, and the texting got a little adventurous. I don't think he actually did the girl. I think they were discussing it. Can't say I've never been there. He did cross the line posting screenshots, though, especially with her phone number prominently displayed.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See, when I bragged to the internet about getting laid, I posted on facebook that I had lost my virginity.
weknowmemes.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_12_true_story_neil_patrick_harris.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom