Hall of Fame Posts (Archive)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's preserve posts that moved you in this ongoing thread. Please show show some discretion when making your submissions.

I think I once had a dog that was a Juggalo. He had a black and white face, he was kind of ugly and stinky, he was pretty violent and loved to murda cats and other critters in gruesome ways and commit acts of violence against other dogs and occasionally people (but only if they f*cked with him), and he loved banging bitches (the dirtier and mangier the better apparently) and I'm sure if he could have held a hatchet he would probably would have used it. He had low motivation and spent most of the time sitting around doing nothing, and the only thing that really got him excited was eating, screwing, breaking ****, or violence. He had kind of a loner reputation, but when it came down to it he was really a follower and just wanted somewhere to belong.

R.I.P. Darth

[Broken External Image]

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A couple of my all-time favorites to get the thread rolling. Dig deep, guys.

You are foolish and probably think that JFK was actually shot by a bolt action rifle from a book depository window following 2 successive misses.....how fast can you follow up shots with a bolt action and still HIT YOUR TARGET, not to mention his face was blasted out the front, kind of hard for the forces of gravity to do a 180 and push his face out the way the bullet came from now isnt it ?

If you mock something you know NOTHING OF, this is true ignorance.

Because everything has something to do with everything, what happened 100 years ago, has an impact on today, no matter how small or insignificant, or world-view changing the event may be determines the course of the future, I am not speaking of anything such as fate, because that is where "choice" comes into play, there are always different routes any one person can take, but ultimately the outcome lies not in just individual choice, but in the control of the few who "provide" their "services" to us.

Think of it this way, if there were no "federal reserve" and you and I could barter our individual talents or skill-sets for one another's, and you could CHOOSE to pay taxes and live off the grid, or live in the woods in a Cabin with no electricity or running water, and grow your own REAL food, in total and actual control of your life, free of responsibility, would Colton the Bandit exist? yes probably, would it be a media free-for-all, not if there were no "media" which again is a controlled entity, so where does it end and begin?
Which came first? The Crime? or the Control? :soldiers:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The story of a boy:

Hey everyone, I live out in the country in little axe on private property, tonight I was walking outside to get my cell phone, that I left in my car, while walking outside and heard voices out in the brush, which is about 25 feet from my car, this scared me, I run back to the house and get my dad and my Glock 22 and he his Glock 23, and spot light, we still hear at least 3 men talking, we stay out for about 10 minutes shining the light and voices stop. We go back in, I then go to the bedroom to put my pistol away, I hear the voices again, look out the window and see movement out by one of my other cars
Now, I go to the gun safe, I grab my AR-15, and hand my dad my AK-47. Now to the funny part, we are out side, I am wearing my boxers and a tee shirt carrying my AR againt my shoulder, ready to rock n' roll. and my dad wearing nothing but his tighty whities packing my AK, we start walking towards the voices/movement, then we hear Oh *hit and 3 guys take off running across the fence.. We sure scared thoes SOB's

Thread "attempted murder yesterday"
I don't know if yall have seen this on the news or if it was even covered by the news, but I thought it was interesting and figured I would share it. This happened yesterday evening.

I can't guarantee how accurate this information is, because I did not personally witness it, I am only posting info. on what I was told by someone that did witness it.

Yesterday around 5PM at Country Boy on HWY 9 just east of Norman, 2 men attacked another man, apparantly with the intent on killing him. I will not post names, because I dont want to mess up any investigations that may be going on. The victim is in his mid to late 20's, the 2 attackers were older men and his ex-inlaws. 1 of the attackers had 15 knives or edged weapons on his person, and 1 gun. The other attacker for sure had brass knuckles, and other weapons that I dont know what they were. They attacked him out in the parking lot of the store. Aparantly the victim is a bada$$, he supposedly knocked the first guy out cold with 1 hit, and the second one went down after a few hits, I was told the second guy was badly bleeding from his face.

Luckily nobody was seriously hurt, well except for the BG's pride maybe. The BG with the gun, does have a CCW permit.

And not to toot my own horn, but it is pretty much a required follow-up to the above post. Spoof thread "attempted burger yesterday".
I don't know if yall have seen this on the news or if it was even covered by the news, but I thought it was interesting and figured I would share it. This happened yesterday evening.

I can't guarantee how accurate this information is, because I did not personally witness it, I am only posting info. on what I was told by someone that did witness it.

Yesterday around 5PM some country boys on HWY 9 just east of Norman, attacked a pound of ground beef, apparently with the intent on grilling it. I will not post names, because I dont want to mess up any investigations that may be going on. The victim is in his about 80% lean, the 2 attackers were older men and his ex-inlaws. 1 of the attackers had 15 knives or edged weapons on his person, and 1 of those really big spatulas with the wood handles. The other attacker for sure had paper plates, and other weapons that I dont know what they were. They attacked him out back on the patio after mowing the lawn. Aparantly the victim is a bada$$, he supposedly knocked the first guy out cold with 1 bite, and the second one went down after a few bites, I was told the second guy was badly bleeding from his face.

Luckily nobody was seriously hurt, well except for the burger’s pride maybe. The burger with the bun, does have a USDA sticker.

Well I got a new tattoo tonight, I have been looking at a new design for a while now and decided tonight to just go ahead and get it. I got another Grim Reaper, but this one has a Confederate Flag robe. It turned out way better than I expected, took about 3 hours from start to finish

i1128.photobucket.com_albums_m496_redneck1861_newesttat.jpg

I know there are some attorney's on here, but is anyone a personal injury attorney? I think I need to get one.

Back in April of this year, me and a buddy were heading home from shooting pool, and we were going to another friends house, he was driving and I was in the passanger seat, and we were getting off the interstate and a U-Haul swevered into our lane and hit us on the passanger side, and after we got hit, my door was smashed and would not open, so I had to climb out of the window, and my foot got caught on the seat belt, so I fell and hit my head on the road.. I end up going to the ER by amblance and they told me I had a concussion..

They U-haul's driver had insurance with progressive and I guess they accepted Liability, but I have not been able to get ahold of anyone, I leave many messages and nobody calls me back, so I decided I would just get a lawyer to handle it..

The only person here that I know for sure is a attorney is JB Brooks, but don't know if he takes this kind of thing. Is anyone here interested in taking my claim?

Post here or PM me.

I have for sale a 16" aluminum wheel that came off a 2005 Kia Sorento, wheel is in perfect shape, complete with center cap. It has an almost brand new tire with less than 100 miles on it. Tire size is 245/70R/16 it is a Radar branded Tire, link to tire- www.autoparts4america.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7&products_id=201

Tire is in 99%+ condition, still has the little nipples on it. I am asking for $150 obo. Or trade for gun related items

I also have the rear tonneau cover for the same car, it is the thing in the back, that pulls out and retracts to cover the rear cargo area. It is in perfect shape as well, I dont have pictures of it right now, but if you want pictures I can take some. Price is $80 obo. or trade for gun related items

i1128.photobucket.com_albums_m496_redneck1861_KIA003.jpg

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's an ignerntbend post (it was a thread) about a girl that checked out an anatomy book at his school in west Texas and was thought to be a pervert. It was a masterpiece but I think it was lost in the server crashes. Iggy, if you still have it stored between your ears, lay it down here.

no mauser quotes?

Man, I'll have to dig deep. One of my favorite mauser quotes was a reply to a thread asking about shooting gloves. Mauser had a line (loose paraphrase) " 'spose those gloves will be fine fer protectin hands that ain't never stretched barbed wire."

mauser in response to someone telling him he was too stupid to pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel: (loose paraphrase) "never encountered such a problem with my boots 'cause in all these years NO MAN has dared piss in em"

Last edited:

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
does anybody remember the one that had some crazy lady from California claiming that a member here was stalking her? The member said it was bogus or something. I told her to show us her toes and she got mad and posted some pretty graphic pics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom