Happy Fourth of July!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We don't do it a lot, but the wife and I don't really mind driving seventy+ miles now and then for a good meal ... or even just to try out a new (to us) place. Been to Enrique's in Ponca several times.

I wonder if Cafe Bahnhof in Waynoka survived. Anybody know? You talk about a small place where you absolutely must have reservations! ... that's it! I saw a bunch of guys on a motorcycle forum complaining that they went to Little Sahara one weekend and they were outraged they couldn't get into Cafe Bahnhof without reservations! They were also complaining about how rude Dieter was. I'm betting they asked for it. If y'all ain't never been to Cafe Bahnhof, and you like German food, you owe it to yourself to make the trip! They do not have a web site, but they are on facebook (I'm not), and they have very limited days and hours.

That close to the dunes, I’d have to bring some ATV’s and get in some riding before dinner.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We don't do it a lot, but the wife and I don't really mind driving seventy+ miles now and then for a good meal ... or even just to try out a new (to us) place. Been to Enrique's in Ponca several times.

I wonder if Cafe Bahnhof in Waynoka survived. Anybody know? You talk about a small place where you absolutely must have reservations! ... that's it! I saw a bunch of guys on a motorcycle forum complaining that they went to Little Sahara one weekend and they were outraged they couldn't get into Cafe Bahnhof without reservations! They were also complaining about how rude Dieter was. I'm betting they asked for it. If y'all ain't never been to Cafe Bahnhof, and you like German food, you owe it to yourself to make the trip! They do not have a web site, but they are on facebook (I'm not), and they have very limited days and hours.

If you ever find yourself down towards Lawton and have a hankering for German, there's a biergarten here called Mutti's. It's a concrete building with no windows in the warehouse district. Amazing food. Owners have german accents strong enough to hardly understand em.

Latest posts

Top Bottom