Happy Veterans Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Happy Veterans Day and thank you to all who have served.

Attachments

• IMG_2348.jpeg
    IMG_2348.jpeg
    307.9 KB · Views: 3

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you all for your service!

My wife and I went to the Veterans' Day program at Piedmont Elementary yesterday (theyre out of school today) and it was so heart warming to say the Pledge of Allegiance, sing the national anthem, and hear the kids sing all of the great patriotic songs we learned as kids like America the Beautiful, My Country Tis of Thee, etc.

It was a fantastic way to honor the men and women in our community that served.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Thank you all for your service!

My wife and I went to the Veterans' Day program at Piedmont Elementary yesterday (theyre out of school today) and it was so heart warming to say the Pledge of Allegiance, sing the national anthem, and hear the kids sing all of the great patriotic songs we learned as kids like America the Beautiful, My Country Tis of Thee, etc.

It was a fantastic way to honor the men and women in our community that served.
Doing that at my Granddaughters school today. They sent a message out asking students to wear red, white, and blue today if possible. If your grandkids are like mine, there is hope for America. So far, mine have been great students, athletes, and a joy. I hope and pray they will continue to be as they enter their high school years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom