Harsh experience at Harsh firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A5Sooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I went I last week to look around, saw a handguard I was after. Talked to the two guys behind the counter a little, asked if there was an OSA discount. Bearded kid said no, Unbearded kid said 5%. Didn't have the cash on hand so left saying I would be back this week.

Over the weekend I saw this CL ad and went in today. Picked up the HG, proceeded to buy. Asked about the ad. Same bearded kid said that was only on Sig stuff. Not really thinking much about it I bought the HG. Now, after leaving I looked up the ad again and it clearly says STOREWIDE 10-20% off firearms, cerakote, parts and has no exclusions.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/51024...gun-parts-for-sale--storewide-10-20--off-sale

Not sure what I'm going to do. The $20-40 in discount isn't the point, that certainly won't break me; if I was that budget conscious I wouldn't be looking at $200 handguard. It's the principle, I hate liars. I know I can get the same product online for cheaper....I was hoping to support local shop and find a new place to get things.

What's the peanut gallery say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably just a communications issue between the owner and the counter hands. Make a nice phone call and talk to the owner. I'm sure he will make it right.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are good guys. May be an old ad they forgot to take down or bad communication. But they are great guys. Give them a chance to make it "right."

A5Sooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well,

Here's an update...it did not go well. When asking about the Armslist add Jared (apparently there are two Jareds there) proceeded to say that is only lasted a week, yet it clearly states 'Listed On: Monday, March 21st, 2016' at the bottom(see attached screen shots) and I went in the next day (see attached receipt). THEN he proceeded to tell me it was listed on January 21st; again, clearly listed on Monday 3/21/2016.

Weaseling out of a public ad is no way to garner business. They offered to give me a t-shirt, no thanks, I don't want to advertise for such a low-class business.

I'm sorry, but F them and the horse they rode in on.

Attachments

• Harsh Firearms Screen Shots.pdf
    492.8 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_7716.pdf
    25.9 KB · Views: 116
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom