Harsh experience at Harsh firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
... it clearly states 'Listed On: Monday, March 21st, 2016' at the bottom.

Sure does - and it wouldn't be visible if it weren't still an "Active Listing". If they don't want to honor it you might go back to Armslist and flag it as a "Scam" with that information.

(edit) However, if I look at the image links it appears they were uploaded on 2016/01/26 - not sure that means anything but added in fairness in case it's an Armslist glitch or some such. Still doesn't fit with the "listed on January 21st" though. (/edit)

Last edited:

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All of this for $20 or maybe $40, or something between those numbers? Wait, what happened to the OSA 5% they mentioned? Not that its been awhile but the ad is still up btw.

A5Sooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dropped the 5% deal in good faith that the 10-20% would be upheld.

Again, it's the principle of the matter not the $. I am certainly under no delusions that my sole business will make or break them either. This particular instance just irked me and thought I should get my experience out there for you guy/gals to know.

Some of you have good experiences there and hope you continue to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dropped the 5% deal in good faith that the 10-20% would be upheld.

Again, it's the principle of the matter not the $. I am certainly under no delusions that my sole business will make or break them either. This particular instance just irked me and thought I should get my experience out there for you guy/gals to know.

Some of you have good experiences there and hope you continue to do so.

thanks!

A5Sooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's hard to say, I asked for Jared, the guy said this is him, when I asked about all this, he spoke to someone else and said they were both named Jared.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow. Surprised at this whole deal, but yes, if they put an ad up, it should be honored. The ad does say listed on March 21, 2016. The ad is still up. The ad makes absolutely zero mention of any timeframe.

So, if I went in there today, I'd expect the discount. Stupid practice, if you put an ad up, honor it. Put a timeframe on it. If you have a timeframe and don't list the expiration date, that's on you. And now that they know about this issue, the frigging ad is STILL up on armslist.

Bad practice. Harsh has had in the past a reputation for good work on this board. However, this is a stupid mistake that could have been handled much differently and much better.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might mention your issue on their Facebook page. Seems like doing that these days gets a pretty decent response from a lot of companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom