Hate to ask......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My wife has been having gallbladder problems (and is expecting) and finaly was able to have it taken out today. The problem is...I need to get zeroed before opening day. I hate to ask for anything, but the land I am allowed to shoot on isn't available from Oct, till after rifle season. (Owners worried about spooking deer) I need to zero two rifles, and possibly a 22 (for squirrels in Dec) Looking for a place I can run out to on a lunch break, so any suggestions or offers would be great, I live in BA and usualy shoot out in Coweta on my pastor's land.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You may not want to hear this but I speak from experience. My wife and I went through the same exact situation.

It may not fee like it's a big deal right now but time will exaggerate the scenario. you need to spend your time with your wife.

If you are hell bent..... Jut go to happy hollow for 10 bucks

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You may not want to hear this but I speak from experience. My wife and I went through the same exact situation.

It may not fee like it's a big deal right now but time will exaggerate the scenario. you need to spend your time with your wife.

If you are hell bent..... Jut go to happy hollow for 10 bucks

I appreciate the sentiment, and know what you mean. I told her I was going to skip rifle season, or at least the first week and she got mad at me. We have lots of help from people at church and family, she is insisting I go partialy because I have burnt up almost all of my vacation and sick leave helping her with the kiddos and stuff around the house. She will be mad at me and blame herself if I don't go saturday as long as she is feeling well, and if that means I go with my bow, I will. Happy hollow is just too far for me to get to and back from on a lunch break.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i would offer that i would zero it for you but i don't really think you would want some stranger taking your gun.

Hehe, I had to do that 2 years ago before deer season for similar reasons, only person I would trust then and now to zero a gun for me was Shifty, but he's at Ft. Lewis right now lol.

JPK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having a bad gall bladder out will do wonders - the discomfort clears up almost immediately - like PRESTO-CHANGO! I speak from experience.

If the Missus :kiss: gives you a Kitchen Pass - use it - she knows you'll be a-needin' it!:bighug:

Latest posts

Top Bottom