haters gonna hate....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I noticed some of the prices coming down at the Bad Shot show in Chickasha today. Still higher than I am willing to pay, but they are coming down. I saw used metal ar 30 round mags for 15.00, that is down from 25 before..

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
interesting perspective of deciding what is right and wrong. Last time I checked we lived in the free states, and to me that means I can price something too dang cheap or just ridiculous if I choose. I guess if it was really cheap no one would chime in and tell the guy he is too low I suppose. However the blessed internet does allow everyone to have an opinion.

spcbrindley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You do understand that the imminate threat is still thee, and that they are re grouping for round 2, which has been promised to be a more agressive attack than this last round was. The threat will always be there until every politician who fights for the anti crowd is out of office.

As far as pricing in the classifieds, I am from the price it at what ever camp, if folks think it is to high, it will not sell here, and leave it at that.

What I should have said was the "immediate threat". I know that there will always be those "that know what is best" for the rest of us, as well as the ones that are scared of what they don't understand. I believe public opinon is fickle at best, I hope that that will provide another road block to the anti crowd. That being said, I still won't give up the fight.

Last edited:

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
interesting perspective of deciding what is right and wrong. Last time I checked we lived in the free states, and to me that means I can price something too dang cheap or just ridiculous if I choose. I guess if it was really cheap no one would chime in and tell the guy he is too low I suppose. However the blessed internet does allow everyone to have an opinion.

True, but just know that there are a lot of people here that make a list of those who price gouge and refuse to do any kind of business with them in the future. Price it how you want... Good luck selling it, and thanks for stickin it to your fellow gun enthusiasts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom