Health episode tonight that was very weird

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had something similar in highschool. At an all day basketball tournament. Was feeling fine and all of the sudden I just felt extremely weak and nauseated. Went outside and threw up and it was like nothing even happened. I felt great.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buddy of mine that was in his 40's at the time got up to go to the bathroom and legs were rubber like yours and he passed out.
Just for a few seconds and his girlfriend was there and is a nurse.
Off to the hospital against his wishes.

They found found some blockage.

He is super fit.
Not that any of that matters.

Only time my knees go to rubber is when I am hit with extreme pain. Happened once.
And when I have a severe cold and my temp get above 106.
Shaky legs and I crawl to the bathroom.

That is one of the rare instances where I will take a pill for the fever to drop a bit.

I do not think you were sick though.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suggest getting checked for that minor heart attack like others suggested. My dad had similar symptoms when he had his first heart attack. Went to the doc, didn’t like he was being told that he had a small heart attack, and never went back. Had at least one more episode similar.

On another note, I’m gonna have to find a reason to swing back by JoJos. I used to be quite the regular, went all the time. Then the owner screwed over a few of the employees and all the good people left. Service went to crap as did the food. If it’s gotten better I may have to swing back by.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buddy of mine that was in his 40's at the time got up to go to the bathroom and legs were rubber like yours and he passed out.
Just for a few seconds and his girlfriend was there and is a nurse.
Off to the hospital against his wishes.

They found found some blockage.

He is super fit.
Not that any of that matters.

Only time my knees go to rubber is when I am hit with extreme pain. Happened once.
And when I have a severe cold and my temp get above 106.
Shaky legs and I crawl to the bathroom.

That is one of the rare instances where I will take a pill for the fever to drop a bit.

I do not think you were sick though.
I feel like I ate something bad. I wasn't nauseous before I puked though.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suggest getting checked for that minor heart attack like others suggested. My dad had similar symptoms when he had his first heart attack. Went to the doc, didn’t like he was being told that he had a small heart attack, and never went back. Had at least one more episode similar.

On another note, I’m gonna have to find a reason to swing back by JoJos. I used to be quite the regular, went all the time. Then the owner screwed over a few of the employees and all the good people left. Service went to crap as did the food. If it’s gotten better I may have to swing back by.
Only been 1 owner that I'm aware of, tall guy named Joey?
I think its all top notch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom