Health episode tonight that was very weird

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So when I got up this morning, my stomach was nauseous and after I ate something (trying hard to choke it down), it felt somewhat better. So I took a shower and later, went to meet a buddy for some $2 tacos and $2 Mexican beers. I walked in, went to his table and sat down. Later I needed to use the bathroom and I stood up and my knees were so week I thought they were about to fold like a cheap lawn chair.
My buddy had to help me to the bathroom before I made an embarrassing mess in my jeans. He helped me back to the table and our tacos arrived. So thinking I just needed more food in me, I scarfed down 2 of them and told my buddy I needed to leave when he did so he could help me out to my truck, which luckily was just outside the door. We asked another fellow we know to help also. so 1 under each arm and we made it.
Driving home I suddenly felt the need to puke so I grabbed a trash bag I keep in my rig and didnt even have time or a place to stop. So hoping I hit the hole, It was coming.
I didnt feel bad prior other than my legs? Got home and walked in the house like a normal day? Like nothing ever happened?
Anyone ever experience something like that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom