Heat vs Mavericks...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was the Dwyane, LeBron, and Chris show Tuesday night in the opener. Their play-it-close-thru-the-game-then-blow-em-out-in-the-last-few-minutes style worked again. Gonna happen again tonight, hoipefully.

Dirk cant handle these 3 by hisself buzzing around him and Jason Kidd is getting too old to do anything but hang 3 pointers. The other Dallas players just ran up and down the court bewildered looking. I see the Heat going up 2-0 tonight, then, Dallas may win one, maybe two, before Miami finishes em off like they have done the Celtics and the Bulls.

They might be the team to hate on but theyre also a very good team. Even though Dwyane has been here in 2006 and won, LeBron has been in the Finals but didnt win it with the Cavs. Its LeBrons time to shine. Hate him all you want but he's turning into the best basketball player there is in basketball and is only going to get better.

Just my .02 worth, which aint worth much.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man the NBA has been doing well the past few years to stop the whole yankees bullsh!t from happening in the league but the Celtics did it and now the Heat. I hope this is not a fad but the nba needed a little spark. Get Chris Paul in OKC and I will be happy. (yes I said it)

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man the NBA has been doing well the past few years to stop the whole yankees bullsh!t from happening in the league but the Celtics did it and now the Heat. I hope this is not a fad but the nba needed a little spark. Get Chris Paul in OKC and I will be happy. (yes I said it)

Micheal,Scotty, and Dennis? Kobe and Shack? There have been other super NBA teams in the past too. I dont however think that Miami is building a dynasty. They might win a couple but they wont win back to back championsips like the Bulls or Lakers have done. That stuff is over, too many good teams these days. The Thunder getting closer every year is an indication of that.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i understand what you are saying but its not the same at all. Pippin and Dennis were accessories. And Kobe and Shaq were like a not-so-dynamic dynamic duo.

What you mentioned were GM's working hard to build a team. The Celtics and Heat just said "hey we need a championship this year what superstars can we bring in here" imho there is a bit of a contrast, ie the yankee method.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom