Heat vs Mavericks...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't believe the big German missed that fall away at the end for the tie. He hit's those like they are nothing! That's his shot! Oh well, that's why they play the game isn't it?

I think Miami will win this thing. They are just a touch better than Dallas, just like Dallas was just a touch better than the Thunder.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
believe it or not i think the thunder is better than the Mavs, our inexperience gave them their wins. If you could somehow freeze time for the mavs and give our guys two more yrs in the league and then replay the series then there would be a different outcome. imho of course

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
believe it or not i think the thunder is better than the Mavs, our inexperience gave them their wins. If you could somehow freeze time for the mavs and give our guys two more yrs in the league and then replay the series then there would be a different outcome. imho of course
The Thunder are getting closer every year and next year may be their year. I can see them in the Finals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom