Help sighting in Aimpoint

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barratt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just got a Aimpoint ML2. I want to sight it in for CQC but also use it for 0-100 yard shooting. any advice on what distance to sight it in at.

thanks
:gun1:

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just got a Aimpoint ML2. I want to sight it in for CQC but also use it for 0-100 yard shooting. any advice on what distance to sight it in at.

thanks
:gun1:

i sight mine in at 50. Then check it at 25 and 100 and then I know how much to aim high or low. I really depends on how big of a target your really looking to be effective with. 25 should be a no brainer. 100 is not really CQC.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i sight mine in at 50. Then check it at 25 and 100 and then I know how much to aim high or low. I really depends on how big of a target your really looking to be effective with. 25 should be a no brainer. 100 is not really CQC.

^^What he said.I love my ML-2

barratt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yeah 100 yards is not cqc. I am in the middle of wanting it between cqc and plinking at longer range targets. Leaning more to cqc and longer rand once and a while for fun.

Thanks for the advice OSA is the best

Latest posts

Top Bottom