henry 22mag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

220swift

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
just recently purchased a henry 22 mag lever action it is smooth as glass. has anyone else have any opinions on henrys. i love it very accurate minute of prarie dog right out of the box.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got one in plain old .22LR and it reminds me of what Browning made back in the day. Action is smooth as glass, trigger is decent, great wood and high polished deep bluing. You know, the way they are supposed to be made.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently had a very positive experience with Henry Repeating Arms. I sent an email to the company address concerning their H001 Lever Action rifle. Within 30 minutes of sending the email I received an email back from the president and owner of the company, Anthony Imperato, stating he would personally make right any problem I had with the rifle. The encounter made me feel like I was back in 1955 when American companies manufactured quality products and then stood with integrity behind what they made.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently had a very positive experience with Henry Repeating Arms. I sent an email to the company address concerning their H001 Lever Action rifle. Within 30 minutes of sending the email I received an email back from the president and owner of the company, Anthony Imperato, stating he would personally make right any problem I had with the rifle. The encounter made me feel like I was back in 1955 when American companies manufactured quality products and then stood with integrity behind what they made.

I recently watched as a guy on Greybeards forum first posted he was disgusted with his this Henry. Then someone told him to contact the company. He also got ahold of the owner who assured him they would make it right. I don't remember what was wrong, I do remember thinking it was kind of not that big a deal, but they fixed him right up. I think the whole ordeal only took about 10 days total to fix. That guy is now a life long Henry fan.

As a side note the Henry's are 100% american made with 100% american product.