henry 22mag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an H006 Big Boy that I bought used at the gun show. It was missing the adjustment riser for the rear sight. I wrote Henry to inquire about purchasing one and recieved a prompt reply that they just needed the model number of the gun and my shipping address and they would ship me a new one free of charge and thanked me for purchasing their product. I will take great customer service over price any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Based on just the customer service alone I plan to buy a Golden Boy in the future. It is also an added plus that the action is great on those guns. It is my favorite lever gun to shoot. ++++ on 100% American Product.

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have a golden boy in 22 mag. love it for all the afore mentioned reasons. only thing is, i've realized i'm not as good a shot with open sights (i think just due to eyesight), and it just doesnt seem right to scope a goldenboy.

solution? i need to get a blued one as well and scope it!

Stingray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother in law has a Henry lever action .22, it's a very sweet little gun in my opinion. I still like my Marlin better, but there's nothing wrong with that Henry.

-S

orangpowr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a 22lr Henry Golden Boy for my son for Christmas, there was a card in the box where you can order an engraved brass cover. It looks really great and everyone his shows it too wants one, great shooting little 22, we liked it so much i bought a Henry Big Boy in 44 mag,

Sentenza

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the price you just can't go wrong with a Henry. And the company is superb to deal with. They want your business AND your loyalty and they work for it by giving you THEIR loyalty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom