Hey......psssst

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do you like the XRay 3 sights, are they square or U notch? I bought and installed the U Xray 3 sights on both of my P320's. Seem pretty good so far.

These are square, which is my only complaint and that's minor. They pick up very well are great sights IMO for being factory.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really like mine, hope I can find a P365 soon. Do you have, or have you fired a P320? How close is the trigger on the P365 to the P320?

Yep, I own some P320s. There is an obvious difference in "feel" between the two, but they are similar in the respect that they both have little take up, a defined wall, and a quick reset. There is no gun this size that has a trigger that compares IMO. I bought a Shield 45 PC with an apex kit (great gun BTW) and it's still not as nice as the P365.

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up a 365 today. So far, just cleaning and handling it, I really like it. Oddly, I have a Galco MAtrix holster for my Kahrs, and it fits perfect, even "snaps" into it like the Kahrs. I have an #8 "U Notch" sight laying around (I sold my P320FS and P320 SC yesterady and got a P320 FS RX) so I may replace the #8 square notch with the U notch later. To be determined. Trigger feels almost as solid as the P320 to me, close enough I am happy anyways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom