Hitler, err.... FEMA Youth Corps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKMinuteman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.ready.gov/youth-preparedness

Looks like active recruiting of our young for participation in a nefarious government organization. The photos of the first 212 youth graduating from FEMA "training " all decked out in their black fatigues armored vest, helmet and MP5's come to mind or maybe I'm just a little thin skinned due to the antics of our beloved leader over the last 5 years. Anyone else out there spending much time watching for black SUV's lurking about school yards?

Please pay no attention to the man hiding behind the curtain.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_QJzNvWG.png

Day 1

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn't find any photos ... only some links on how to be prepared and get involved in community stuff ... or maybe my sarcasm meter is broken today ... :anyone:

I'm gonna try to look on the bright side and say that anything that helps get folks prepared is a good thing ... :anyone:

ETA: Ahhh, thanks, Spata ... I see some kids that need some "direction" from a little old lady like me ... :wink2: Although I'll give them props ... good trigger finger awareness ... :)

OKMinuteman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would suspect in training children using live fire while rounding up all those uncooperative selfserving patriots might be perceived by the future unnecessary voter as a bit too "in your face", ummmmmm?

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The photo is from a 2009 New York Times article. The story is about a law enforcement education program that is affiliated with the Boy Scouts of America and has nothing to do with FEMA Corps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom