DHS FEMA Corps?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My big thing with the whole FEMA Corps thing is that the President said he doesn't believe the military can defend this country. It is a HUGE slap in the face to those of us in the armed forces as well as those that served in the past, to have the Commander in Chief say he doesn't have any faith in us.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He said we can't "rely only" on the military. He's probably right, since we have this habit of sending them all over hell and half of Georgia to wage war on anyone and everyone. Sooner or later, things are going to take a poop here at home, and with much of our military everywhere but here, our oppressive government won't have enough resources to handle the fallout. Enter the DHS bots.

bootsbaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's wrong with this? Black kids, probably from an economically depressed area and background, are inspired because a Black man became President of the US. What's the harm in that? Those kids need some hope.

uh maybe because they sound like a bunch of brainwashed robots and did that one kid actually say that obamas medical plan will help people that cant afford medicAID... this video is a few years old I wonder if any of those kids are actually doing the things they 'hoped' to do. I think its sad that it took a mixed race man to become president to inspire them.Could be because all of the social programs they've been enslaved with for decades by the mostly democrats who swear they only have there best interests at heart and are only trying to help but we all know its only to secure more voters, has beaten them down so badly that they didn't believe all of those things were possible before?

/insert sarcasm I'm sure I never saw a black fireman, or architect, or engineer, or doctor, or lawyer or or or /end sarcasm

Latest posts

Top Bottom