Hmfic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess a lepold can not change its stripes. You really are the jerk you seem to be. Hope we see each other at the Wanamack show so I can tell you in person. I'll also pring you some pamphalets and literature which could help you change youre life if you can read English.

Said the guy with the Obama sticker on his Prius...flicking a cigarette out the window.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys. I cannot begin to apologize enough for my lack of responses and delays on some orders.

Without going into all of it right now, I have had a pretty crazy time with some serious issues on almost every front you can imagine. I'm OK but it set me back dramatically in many ways and I'm still reeling some.

Thank you for all of your concern, your patience and your support and understanding. I'll report back with more details tomorrow too. I REALLY appreciate all of those of you who reached out to me asking if I was ok. I've seen a few of you in person too but really didn't get into the problems I was/am having... even though I'm a loudmouth on here, I'm not really one to go into wanting people to feel sorry for me or too much into certain things that are best left private. Anyway. You guys are the best! Thanks again.

As far as pen orders go, I'm spending all evening tomorrow going through orders that are outstanding and haven't been processed yet to get an order to them. If anyone does in fact just want a refund, I'm happy to go that route too, but it might take me just a little while to process that also. Bottom line, you WILL get your order or your money but I ask for a bit more patience that I probably don't deserve.

If anyone wants to send an email if you haven't already either received your order or heard from me lately then please send to [email protected] and it will ensure that I have it front and center for tomorrow's audit exercise to get everything solved.

Thanks again!

- Doug

Latest posts

Top Bottom