Hmfic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
had a good FTF with HMFIC today... items were exactly as described and he showed up right on time.

would do business with again...

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Textbook transaction. Saw the ad,sent a PM,exchanged a few phone calls,set a time for a meet. On time meeting. Product was as advertized. Great guy to deal with. Doesnt get any better than that. You can deal with this guy with confidence. Thanx.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great transaction, difficulties arose with the iteam and Hmfic made it right great transaction I would recomend this OSAer to any and all AAA+ OSA member

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had my first FTF with Doug this morning. A great guy who juggled his schedule in order to meet me early this morning. It was my first deal with him but certainly not my last.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Great FTF with Doug today. He's good to go. I sent him a cell phone through the mail and after he received it, he drove to the city to give me some ammo in trade. Super guy, would definitely do buisiness in the future.

Thanks again!!

winterparker2b

Marksman
Reaction score
Had a great FTF with Doug today. He was early to our meeting spot, the rifle was better than he described, and he replied to all my pms promptly. Excellent transaction indeed. Look forward to dealing with him soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom