Ho hum. Another attempted face eating.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My only agenda is keeping more people I know from dying or ruining their lives, and the same could be said for those wanting to legalize drugs. That they want to make more minorities dependent on the government or kill off as many as possible. Again not true but it makes as much sense as your argument.

Personally if I had the power I would think about legalizing pot but only under certain conditions that the lefties would not like at all.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep people from ruining their lives?

It is THEIR life... who are you to keep them from whatever?

It's all about control. Hobbes is right on this one RickN.

But then again I'm and extremist terrorist, I support Ron Paul, I use cash, I have a bible, and occasionally listen to www.infowars.com. I should be re-eduacated! Locked up!!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So far I have had two friends and family members die and several destroy their lives, you guys can think what you want.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far I have had two friends and family members die and several destroy their lives, you guys can think what you want.

How many have you known that were killed in auto accidents or died from smoking related illnesses? People are always have and will always find a way to destroy their lives.

Latest posts

Top Bottom