hodgdon version of unique?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does Hodgdon make something comparable to unique? I need to load 38 special, 357 Mag, 9mm, and 45 ACP. Right now I use unique but I am running low and its time to restock. The whole reason for switching is pure laziness. Hodgdon's web site for load data is awesome to print off. Alliant's is a pain in the ass.

Volmarr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive used titegroup to load all of those calibers but good luck finding any. Pistol powder is hard to come by right now. Get a few different reloading books and see what powders work for each caliber. Nosler and Hornady have data on their websites also.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I honestly have a hard time paying for a reloading manual. The info is readily available on their websites. I only print them off for a what if scenario.

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you have a source of it, let me know. As far as I know they are still rebuilding that part of the plant from a fire.

I didn't know about the fire. Probably heard about it somewhere and just didn't pay attention. Anyway, I use a lot of Universal, so I have a good supply. I hope the shortage ends soon. But then, it looks like there'll always be shortage of some component.

Latest posts

Top Bottom