Holster Recommendation? Glock 19, OWB, for Run/Climb/Crawl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pugsley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would appreciate recommendations for a quality OWB holster for the Glock 19. I do not want it to snap or clip to my belt and do want it to hold the pistol relatively close and firm to my body so I can run/climb/crawl with it. Lastly, I want some form of retention, but not the SERPA.
SERPA is a great holster except that no matter how much I practice with it, as soon as I get some adrenaline in me, I somehow manage to give myself a wedgie rather than drawing the pistol the first time. ;)

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
SERPA is a great holster except that no matter how much I practice with it, as soon as I get some adrenaline in me, I somehow manage to give myself a wedgie rather than drawing the pistol the first time. ;)

Practice..practice...practice,it's all about muscle memory.I've been using them for years and made 1000's of presentations from them.I use one for duty and another for concealment.

Aikido73

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might look into the Simply Rugged customs. I have a few and they are very good quality, good retention, and good price for a handmade holster.
Aikido

Latest posts

Top Bottom